I am lost. I have no idea what happened yesterday.
I had a date for which I prepared just like I prepared last week, but things didn’t go right.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:
- Tuesday 2/23/2016: overnight wood, morning wood.
– Woke up early at 4:30 AM fully rested. I can’t remember if I had overnight wood, and no morning wood; but achieved sensitive wood upon direct stimulation. Had to stop since I didn’t want to get overly stimulated. Went back to sleep at 5:30 AM and slept well and deep for another hour or so developing night wood, and waking up with a solid wood. Gf gave me morning head and it felt amazingly and sensitive, I felt like I could have finished by oral only, and for sure I could have had good sex with her; but I am saving myself for my BIG DATE tomorrow.
– Bodyweight training – enhanced
Cardiono time, too much work, and didn’t want to overtrain.
– NO SEX
– 7:30 PM, I am excited about my BIG DATE tomorrow, I don’t feel particularly horny but if I touch myself just a little I am able to achieve a quick erection; I don’t dare to go any further than a little touch because I don’t want to get overly excited.
– Tomorrow I am going to be out and about all day, no workout at all. I’m looking forward to my BIG DATE and I know that I’m going to be powerful and in control.
- Wednesday 2/24/2016: I don’t remember if I had overnight wood/morning wood, but gf gave me morning head and achieved decent erection.
– No training at all today
– 10 mg “C” at
12 PM11:30 AM
BIG DATE TODAY
– gf was sick and cancelled our date; later on we decided to quickly meet at 8 PM, before she arrived I wasn’t feeling too excited. Once she arrived and we were naked in bed, it took me a few minutes to achieve partial erection, then after a while I was able to finish but it was not as good and powerful as I was expecting, considering 2 days’ rest, proper diet, NO rich diet, and 10 mg of “C”.
– COULD IT BE TOO MUCH Nitric Oxide (NO)?
– Decrease intake of Nitric Oxide (NO) rich foods by 50%
– Decrease intake of fruit by 50%
– Decrease intake of fruit juices by 50%
It’s frustrating that I thought I had found the “cure”, or at lest I was getting there, but I guess I am wrong. And I can’t see any good patterns either positive or negative that I can follow or counteract.
This is what I know for sure:
- Nitric Oxide (NO) helps
- “C” is not working as well as it used to.