So last night I went back to my notes and analyzed WHAT HAPPENED? and is became very clear that at one point I had create a pretty good protocol which then went down the drain because I wanted more, I succumbed to the lure of marketing ploy of supplement companies, and I wanted to simplify the process.
THE BEST PROTOCOL THAT WORKED. SO FAR:
- 6 x OMEGA-3 (2×3) / 2 x ZMA / D3 / 4 x B3 (Niacin) / 6 x L-Arginine (2×3) / Pine Bark Extract
- Carrot / pepper / tomato / garlic / arugula / celery / pineapple / spinach / avocado / apples / peppers
- Chia / Flax / Hemp / Cacao
- Eggs / mackerel / sardines
- Blueberries / pineapple / watermelon / orange / banana
- Avocado / asparagus
- 2 pomegranate juice / 1 cranberry juice
- Walnuts / Pumpkin / Pistachios
- Chicken breast / shrimp / salmom / crabmeat
- >3,000 cal, 150-170 P, ~100 F
Last night I attempted a rescue mission of some sort with some Pomegranate juice, cranberries juice, walnuts, pistachios, and pumpkin seeds. It did add quite a few calories to my macros but I felt it was worth it.
And it was: I had overnight wood all night, and morning wood. And I can achieve erection just with a little direct stimulation. Not incredible solid hard, but very hard. Gf game me morning head this morning and felt good, I am not sure if I could release so I stopped, since I didn’t want to be frustrated and I wanted to build up some no-sex rest time.
Not sure yet what to experiment in the future, I want to have a week or so to stabilize my system and return to the performance of 2/17 – 2/22; from there my priorities will be:
- simplify the process
- increase the power
Additional goals are to cease the dependency on “C” which seems to have diminishing returns and making things worse; and more in-depth studies of the Endocrine System and how it’s affected by the foods we eat. Now more than ever I am convinced that the root cause of all health issues is the food that we eat and erectile dysfunction is just a symptom, not an illness; a symptom of bigger underlining issues that need to be addressed by addressing the root causes. No temporary Band-Aid solutions!
As a by-product I will also study the Immune System since today’s lifestyle affects the Immune Systems by:
- decreasing the effectiveness of the Immune System
- misfiring of the Immune System that attacks healthy components of the human body.
The Journey continues