I am going to take a more rigorous Scientific Approach.
- Establish a baseline: by eliminating as many things from my diet as possible, and leave only a core of safe foods that give me adequate amounts of calories, fat, protein, and therefore carbs.
- Selected a few sources of energy:
- Protein: Greek yogurt, shrimp, chicken, eggs, walnuts,
- Fat: avocado, olive oil.
- Carbs: carrots, bananas, blueberries, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta.
- Nitric Oxide (NO) rich foods: beets, kale, arugula, spinach, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, garlic.
- Record: food, macros, and performance.
- Tweak: by adding, removing, substituting foods/supplements:
- One at a time
- After and for expended periods of time for better control, 1 week/1 month.