I have been supplement free for over 10 days now, and things are a lot better. It sucks that I have spent so much money and wasted so much time. I am sure that some of them are useful, but I doubt that any one of them is life-changing.
I have seen better results by limiting fat, and keeping attention to saturated fat.
Now I am confident that I am able to perform when I have my weekly big date (with “C), and that’s the most important thing.
Outside from that, I am able to have sex at least every other day, at times more often, without “C”.
- New experiments start on Thursday, the day after my big date
- Experiments last 1 week or longer
- Experiment pipeline:
- increase protein to 180 gr/day
- increase saturated fat (increases Testosterone)
- increase protein to 200 gr/day
- Add: Creatine
- Add: ZMA
- Add: L-Arginine
- Add: Omega-3 supplement
In summary these are the things that affect sex functions that I need to address/improve:
- Nitric Oxide (NO): I have this solved with food
- Saturated fat experiment
- more research needed
- in recent years I have relied on hard masturbation in order to release. I have stopped this habit
- I’ll use lubrication when masturbating in the future
- More research is needed how improve sensitivity
- Pelvic floor muscle: more research is needed
- Cardiovascular health: fine, no problems
- Mental health: fine, no problems