I have a date tonight with my gf.
I have been eating balanced the past few days, avoiding salmon.
Took 10 mg of C. at 2:30 PM
UPDATE: Date got cancelled. I almost felt as if my dinner and my “10 mg of C” somehow decreased my libido which was perky all day even prior to the “10 mg of C”.
The date was postponed to THURSDAY 2/4/2016, good performance 27 hours after taking 10mg of C. Ate too much in the evening, ending the day with 3,650 cal, 480C, 110F (35 SAT), 195 P.
Morning wood the following day (Friday), Thursday’s late night binging didn’t affect anything.
Something weird happened to me today.
I woke up with raging morning wood, and I was overly excited all day; until I ate salmon that is.
Two weeks ago the same thing happened, things were going great with wood and excitement and stimulus, and then on 1/22/2016 I had salmon for lunch before meeting my gf and it was a disaster.
In both occasion it was wild caught salmon, not farmed, and a normal quantity of 6 oz today and 8 oz on 1/22/2016.
It’s weird since wild caught salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, and both salmon and Omega 3 fatty acids are on the short list of foods that are good for preventing, curing, reversing ED and good sexual and cardiovascular health.
- ZMA supplement the prior night
- Got a good night’s sleep
- Fish oil supplement in the morning
- Had a 2 egg omelet breakfast with toast and fruit and 8oz POM (600cal, 90C, 16F, 34P)
- Had a fish (salmon) and veggie lunch (400cal, 36C, 18F, 128P)
- Had a savory snack and 8oz POM (240cal, 56C, 1 F, 4P)
Not much food with 1,350 calories, 190C, 38F, 66P.
And then I took 10mg C at 1:45 PM
Strange thing is that I felt great all day until I had my lunch, it was like it decreased my libido, and that’s when I remembered that in the past I might have had salmon before disastrous dates.
The date went well, stellar performance. I would give it 4.5 stars, my girlfriend would give 5 stars. Immediate erection, no loss of erection, lasted long enough and grand finale.
A repeat performance in the morning.
- Workout the day before the date, and not the day of the date
- Egg-based breakfast early in the morning
- Low calories day
- Avoid salmon lunch
- Lots of Nitric Oxide (NO) foods
Tomorrow, Friday 1/29/2016 I have another date with my smoking hot girlfriend. We’re both excited.
For the past week I have been eating well, lots of Nitric Oxide (NO) rich foods like kale, beets, fresh vegetables, carrots and pomegranate juice.
I eat about 8oz of steamed kale per day, 6 oz of beets, and 2 8oz of pomegranate juice; and then vegetables etc.
I feel excited both mentally and physically, tomorrow I will eat light and balanced all day, then at 12 I will take 10 mg of C (the ED prescription), I usually take 5 mg and it used to work more than enough.
Last week I felt great, I ate a lot of Nitric Oxide (NO) rich foods, and I felt awesome. I was aroused many times, and at times too much.
Then, on Friday 01/22/2016 I had a date with my girlfriend and things didn’t go well. I was able to easily achieve erection but then I lost it. And my girlfriend is smoking hot!
Only in the morning, after a couple of tries, I was able to pull a stellar performance.
And that’s what puzzling, when things do work, they work wonderfully, but I can’t figure out a pattern, not just yet.
And what happened last week was also very troublesome, since I had thought that I had solved my problem, I was eating healthy, eating well, eating a lot, working out at the gym and lifting heavy. And then disaster stroked. During the day of my date I felt as if thing were “dead” so to speak, but things had been so alive and well that I didn’t think much of it.
LESSON LEARNED – The only 2 things that I can think of that might have contributed to this disaster are:
- Heavy morning workout. I lifted and lifted hard, which I know taxes my body that goes into recovery mode, and also taxes my central nervous system (CNS).
- Eat too much too fast too rushed in a very short period of time. Because of the workout I didn’t start eating until late morning, and because of our date I had to finish eating by 4 PM, so in 6-7 hours I had to have all of my food which is about 3,000 calories or the equivalent of about 5-6 meals. I felt full each time I ate, and also at the beginning of the date.