I spend a good part of my day analyzing my food/supplement intake with my ups and downs in my ED battle.
Far from being a scientific study, it is nonetheless a study on my own body.
I started that I had cut off any and all supplements, and things were just OK, then I added Omega-3 in the morning and ZMA at night.
Things were going great, so much so that:
- 2/4/2016 to 2/8/2016: 5 days of daily sex
- 2/9/2016: rest day / no sex
- 2/10/2016 to 2/13/2016: 4 days of daily sex
- 2/14/2016: rest day / no sex
- 2/15/2016: sex with no aid from “C”
- 2/16/2016: rest day / no sex
- 2/17/2016 to 2/21/2016: 5 days of more than daily sex, 6 times in 5 days
After which slowly things went disastrous!
Backtracking this is what I did, that seems to have been wrong:
- Added: B3
- Added: D3
- Added: Pine Bark Extract
- Added: L-Arginine
- Doubling up on Omega-3
- Doubling up on ZMA
- Added: Chia Seeds
- Added: Flax seeds
- Added: Hemp hearts
- Doubling up on D3 (I don’t have good notes on this one)
- Added: sardines and mackerel (daily)
- Ate salmon almost on a daily basis
- I stopped balancing all my meals to match my daily macros split
SHORT TERM REMEDY:
- Eliminate those supplements
- Eliminate sardines, mackerel, and salmon
- Calibrate each meal to match target macro split
- One thing I noticed for going forward: earlier in the month, during my Golden Period, I was balancing each meal to match my daily macros split. I will do that today too and going forward.
LONG TERM REMEDY:
- Stabilize the system
- Go back to studies, researches and analysis and see the 80/20: what’s the 20% that gives me 80% of results? Tweak that first!
- Introducing one item, and one item only and evaluate it over the course of 1 month, unless it is clear from the short term that it doesn’t work